- Thursday, August 14, 2014
Town Council Meeting
- Friday, August 01, 2014
Town Council Closed Session
- Thursday, July 17, 2014
Town Council Meeting
- » Previous Notes
- Invitation to Bid: Stream Restoration at WWTP - Phase 2
- Certificate of Nomination - Upcoming Election of (1) Council Member
- Water and Sewer Utility Rate Study Presentation - 11/21/13
- Planning Commission Meeting
- » More Notices
- CANCELLED: Solar Array Switch Throwing Ceremonies
- Centreville's Heritage Plan - Draft Concept Plans for Wharf & Railroad Properties
- Centreville Heritage Area Walk-n-Talk
- PRESS RELEASE: Public Meeting on Proposed New County Office Building in Centreville
- » More Press Releases
Welcome to the website for the Town of Centreville, Maryland!
Please visit often for updated news, calendar of events, meeting minutes, notices, and important information. Visitors, please take the time to view our "Visitors and Things To Do" page for local places to visit and events. Please contact us with your feedback and suggestions.
For more information on the Town of Centreville's School Speed Enforcement camera including how to pay your citation on-line, frequently asked questions, and where the speed camera is located, click the picture to the left.
Visit the Town of Centreville's Solar Array "Real-Time" Power Generation Link by clicking the picture to the left.
To visit the Town of Centreville's Solar Array "Real-Time" Power Generation for the Pump House - Click Here
Town of Centreville News
- posted: 8/28/2014 Invitation For Bid: Wharf Building Restroom Construction
- posted: 6/3/2014 Parking Restrictions - Friday, June 6th - Water Street & Railroad Avenue
- posted: 5/27/2014 Follow-Up Information: Utility (Water/Sewer) Rate Public Outreach Meeting
- posted: 5/15/2014 SAVE THE DATE: Water & Sewer Rate Public Outreach Meeting The Centreville Town Council will hold a public outreach meeting to discuss the proposed increase in water and sewer rates for Centreville residents and businesses. The meeting will be held at the Liberty Building, 107 N. Liberty Street, 2nd floor meeting room at 6:00 p.m.
- posted: 5/15/2014 Request for Proposal: Restroom Design - Wharf Building
The 1994 Bicentennial found the town little changed from the Centennial year.
It is still a commercial center for an agricultural area, but U.S. 301 bypasses the town and busy State route 213 runs through town. A business park at the southern end of town was recently completed and boasts several new stores.
The town has a modern library, a comprehensive high school, a middle school and two elementary schools. There is a well-equipped volunteer fire company -- Goodwill -- with fire and ambulance equipment and even a couple of fast-food eating establishments. The atmosphere of the town remains unchanged although the people who live here are in step with the fast-moving world around them.
Learn more about the history of the Town of Centreville.