- Wednesday, July 22, 2015
Town Council Meeting with Maryland Department of Planning Deputy Secretary Wendi Peters
- Thursday, July 16, 2015
Town Council Meeting
- Thursday, July 16, 2015
Town Council Closed Session
- » Previous Notes
- Request for Proposal: Engineering and Planning Services: The Centreville Wharf Park
- Request for Proposal: Surveying and Engineering Services: Street Improvements Plans
- Town Council Public Hearing: Ordinance 03-2015 - FY2016 Budget
- » More Notices
Welcome to the website for the Town of Centreville, Maryland!
Please visit often for updated news, calendar of events, meeting minutes, notices, and important information. Visitors, please take the time to view our "Visitors and Things To Do" page for local places to visit and events. Please contact us with your feedback and suggestions.
Timothy E. McCluskey
CITIZENS ALERT NOTIFICATION SIGN UP
The Centreville Police Department strongly recommends that everyone sign up for notifications from QAC Emergency Services. Please click on the photo to the left to sign up.
Each year, the Chester River Association collects the data from their water quality testing program and prepares a report card to share the current health of our river, creeks, and streams with the Chester River communities. The Corsica River and its watershed are a shining example of successful restoration. Feel free to review the entire report by clicking on the photo to the left.
For more information on the Town of Centreville's School Speed Enforcement camera including how to pay your citation on-line, frequently asked questions, and where the speed camera is located, click the picture to the left.
Visit the Town of Centreville's Solar Array "Real-Time" Power Generation Link by clicking the picture to the left.
To visit the Town of Centreville's Solar Array "Real-Time" Power Generation for the Pump House - Click Here
Town of Centreville News
- posted: 7/29/2015 Public presentation set August 6 for Centreville Economic Development Authority report
- posted: 7/27/2015 July 24, 2015 - Town Email Blast
- posted: 7/20/2015 Request for Proposal: Curbside Collection and Single Stream Recycling (Yard Waste Collection Optional)
- posted: 6/26/2015 June 26, 2015 - Town Email Blast
- posted: 6/26/2015 Request for Proposal: Engineering and Planning Services: The Centreville Wharf Park
The 1994 Bicentennial found the town little changed from the Centennial year.
It is still a commercial center for an agricultural area, but U.S. 301 bypasses the town and busy State route 213 runs through town. A business park at the southern end of town was recently completed and boasts several new stores.
The town has a modern library, a comprehensive high school, a middle school and two elementary schools. There is a well-equipped volunteer fire company -- Goodwill -- with fire and ambulance equipment and even a couple of fast-food eating establishments. The atmosphere of the town remains unchanged although the people who live here are in step with the fast-moving world around them.
Learn more about the history of the Town of Centreville.