Friday, December 13, 2013
Centreville Christmas Parade
- Thursday, December 05, 2013
Town Council Closed Session
- Thursday, December 05, 2013
Town Council Meeting
- Tuesday, December 03, 2013
Town Council Work Session: Development Rights & Responsibilities Agreement (DRRA)
- » Previous Notes
- Water and Sewer Utility Rate Study Presentation - 11/21/13
- Board of Appeals - Special Exception: Queen Anne's County
- Public Hearing: Ordinance 08-2013 - FY13 Budget Amendment
- Ordinance 05-2013: FY2013 Budget Amendment Public Hearing
- Board of Appeals: Special Exception - Queen Anne's County
- » More Notices
- CANCELLED: Solar Array Switch Throwing Ceremonies
- Centreville's Heritage Plan - Draft Concept Plans for Wharf & Railroad Properties
- Centreville Heritage Area Walk-n-Talk
- PRESS RELEASE: Public Meeting on Proposed New County Office Building in Centreville
- » More Press Releases
Welcome to the website for the Town of Centreville, Maryland!
Please visit often for updated news, calendar of events, meeting minutes, notices, and important information. Visitors, please take the time to view our "Visitors and Things To Do" page for local places to visit and events. Please contact us with your feedback and suggestions.
For more information on the Town of Centreville's School Speed Enforcement camera including how to pay your citation on-line, frequently asked questions, and where the speed camera is located, click the picture to the left.
Centreville Christmas Parade Postponed
Due to the current weather conditions, the Town of Centreville will be postponing the Christmas Parade until next Friday, December 13th at 6:30 p.m. The line-up will remain the same and no new entries will be accepted.
Town of Centreville News
- posted: 12/3/2013 12/18/13 - Planning Commission Public Hearing: Ordinance 13-2013 - Traditional Neighborhood Development (TND)
- posted: 12/3/2013 Donate Care Package Items at the Parade
- posted: 12/3/2013 Railroad Avenue Construction Update #9
- posted: 11/27/2013 Christmas Parade Line-Up Released
- posted: 11/26/2013 Centreville Christmas Parade Friday, December 6th at 6:30 - We are asking all spectators and participants to please donate care package items that will be mailed to our troops currently serving overseas.
The 1994 Bicentennial found the town little changed from the Centennial year.
It is still a commercial center for an agricultural area, but U.S. 301 bypasses the town and busy State route 213 runs through town. A business park at the southern end of town was recently completed and boasts several new stores.
The town has a modern library, a comprehensive high school, a middle school and two elementary schools. There is a well-equipped volunteer fire company -- Goodwill -- with fire and ambulance equipment and even a couple of fast-food eating establishments. The atmosphere of the town remains unchanged although the people who live here are in step with the fast-moving world around them.
Learn more about the history of the Town of Centreville.