- Tuesday, September 20, 2016
Town Council Closed Session
- Thursday, September 15, 2016
Town Council Meeting
- Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Centreville Economic Development Authority
- » Previous Notes
- PUBLIC NOTICE: Demolition of 134 N. Commerce Street
- Town Council Special Meeting
- State Highway Administration Responds to Speed Limit Request
- Request for Proposal: Insurance Brokerage Firm - Workers Compensation
- » More Notices
Welcome to the website for the Town of Centreville, Maryland!
Please visit often for updated news, calendar of events, meeting minutes, notices, and important information. Visitors, please take the time to view our "Visitors and Things To Do" page for local places to visit and events. Please contact us with your feedback and suggestions.
George "Smokey" Sigler
Town of Centreville - Economic Development Plans
CITIZENS ALERT NOTIFICATION SIGN UP
The Centreville Police Department strongly recommends that everyone sign up for notifications from QAC Emergency Services. Please click on the photo to the left to sign up.
For more information on the Town of Centreville's School Speed Enforcement camera including how to pay your citation on-line, frequently asked questions, and where the speed camera is located, click the picture to the left.
Visit the Town of Centreville's Solar Array "Real-Time" Power Generation Link by clicking the picture to the left.
To visit the Town of Centreville's Solar Array "Real-Time" Power Generation for the Pump House - Click Here
Town of Centreville News
- posted: 9/6/2016 September 6, 2016 - Town Email Blast
- posted: 8/11/2016 August 10, 2016 - Town Email Blast
- posted: 8/3/2016 PUBLIC NOTICE: Demolition of 134 N. Commerce Street
- posted: 7/15/2016 Letter Received from QAC Regarding Tax Set-Off Rate
- posted: 7/1/2016 July 1, 2016 - Town of Centreville Update
The 1994 Bicentennial found the town little changed from the Centennial year.
It is still a commercial center for an agricultural area, but U.S. 301 bypasses the town and busy State route 213 runs through town. A business park at the southern end of town was recently completed and boasts several new stores.
The town has a modern library, a comprehensive high school, a middle school and two elementary schools. There is a well-equipped volunteer fire company -- Goodwill -- with fire and ambulance equipment and even a couple of fast-food eating establishments. The atmosphere of the town remains unchanged although the people who live here are in step with the fast-moving world around them.
Learn more about the history of the Town of Centreville.